I know you don’t want to walk around with your foundation looking all cakey on that gorgeous face of yours!
Here are some of my top tips for getting that perfectly flawless foundation:
- Choose the right type of foundation for the look you are trying to achieve. There are so many different coverage options it’s insane–get with me if you need help!
- Choose the right color foundation–I know a girl who can hook you up 😉
- Use the right tools for application. For the love of God…please don’t use your hands
- Apply in layers. If you need heavier coverage apply it in thin layers. Don’t go all cray and apply one thick goopy layer. Think nail polish here, ladies.
- Prime yo-self! Primer helps fill in fine lines and pores so your foundation doesn’t settle into them. It also gives the perfect base for your foundation to adhere to, making it last all day!
Check out my video on how to get that perfect, ‘I woke up with this flawless face’ foundation below.